Recently on Vaccine Central
As many of you may know, my main focus has switched to my Vaccine Central blog. Here is a sampling of some of the latest entries I posted there:
- California Whooping Cough update 09-07-10 – 8 infants have died so far in the largest outbreak in decades.
- Ohio declares whooping cough outbreak – Franklin county has seen double the number of total 2009 cases, through August of this year only.
- American Academy of Pediatrics recommends mandatory flu shots for all health workers – About time I say.
- Anti Vax claims dissected – just a small sample obviously.
- 100 million children to be vaccinated against measles in China and 1.5 million against polio in Afghanistan
- Vaccine Preventable Death – yet another infant dead of whooping cough
- Flu vaccine efficacy and safety – Study Analysis